Tuesday, October 18, 7-9pm
Come join us for a fun night of jewelry making at Sweet Beads in downtown Lexington! LNC is hosting a special after hours event at the shop for members. Meet some new friends, enjoy refreshments, and get those creative juices flowing.
Sweet Beads staff will be on hand to provide design ideas, instruction, and to help you finish your new necklace or bracelet. Attendance fees for this event are waived and you will only pay for the materials you use.
Attendance is limited, so sign up soon! RSVP to Kim Hine at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monday, September 12, 7PM – Men’s Events: Waxy O’Connors
- Tuesday, September 13, 9AM – Mid-Morning Escape: Walden Pond
- Tuesday, September 14, 7:30PM – Book Club: Chez Sandy Bowers
- Sunday, September 18, 3PM to 5PM – Family Outing: Center Playground
Tuesday, September 20, 12PM – Lunch Bunch: Chez Tracy Chase
- Saturday, September 24, 7PM to 10:30PM – Fall Kick-Off Party: Chez Chase
- Tuesday, September 27, 7:30PM – 10:30PM – BUNCO
Questions? You can contact us at email@example.com
You are all invited to join us for Bunco which will be held on Tuesday, September 27th.
Ante is $5.00 and all attendees (ladies only) bring one item (either wine, hor d’ourves or dessert to be assigned at a later date). We may try to play left, right, center again if everyone is interested and if we get enough one dollar bills so please bring a total of $8.00.
Both games are very easy to learn, you’ll be an expert by the end of the evening.
If you would like to join us, please RSVP to me at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. I will send out a reminder email which will include the details of the evening, where and what to bring, to those who will be joining us a few days before the event.
Looking forward to seeing you soon.